Turf 0.2 Turf 0.2

I thought you could eat the other blobs, nooo hahaha. But it would be better if you could eat the other blob things.

Kill Santa! Kill Santa!

LOL

After you click restart, when the kid says: "Nobody mess with my mommy". LOL I can't tell you how funny that is.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Sweet game

It oozed with Devil May Cry style. And in most cases it was A LOT like DMC. Like the weapons, characters, orbs, etc... I liked the combat. But I do have some complains about the system. I think that the guns should cause a little more damage, and you should incorperate potions into gameplay.

Lastly, you should get rid of the boss surge attack; or make it give you minimal damage. Because most of the time I was fighting bosses it was so hard to even damage and not die before I kill them. So I ended up dieing half the time.

Overall, good game; kind of old concept (DMC). But definetly a solid flash game. Its something I could never make.

-AOEGuy

Crazy Kimono Doll Assault Crazy Kimono Doll Assault

I got 1154...

Whoa that was pretty cool I wasted a good 7 mins on this flash game! (which is good :D)

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

Ehhh...

Ok I suppose. Good for your first game. I couldn't beat the final boss tho.. :-\

SprinklerhedStudios responds:

you need to look for clues in order to complete the final round. You need to learn when the '!!' will show up.

TvP's ALL OUT Tutorial TvP's ALL OUT Tutorial

Nice Basic Tutorial...

All Noobs to flash need to watch this, ASAP.

TvP responds:

Yes, I made this as easy as possible. lol, thanks for the review.

Why Windows Sucks Why Windows Sucks

ehhh..

You need to make like a virtual windows enviroment, where people can click stuff.. Not just one box, where you can only click no. The only part I found remotely funny was the rick james thing.. "I'm Rick James Biiatch!". :D

Dress-a-Punk v.1 Dress-a-Punk v.1

Could use more features...

Yeah Nazi's suck my junk... Good to see a movie about true punk on newgrounds. Keep up the good work! ;)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Excellent!

That was great! You should make another one of these with old school hardcore beats and riffs.

Found Lost Found Lost

Awsome! Except for my balls.. o_o

It took awhile at the clock part to figure out what to do next.. But I really liked the movie. I was already freaked out and when I started to listen to the tape I grabbed my package really hard.. I hope I didn't do any permenent damage.. Meh.. Anyways great movie! ;)