Toy Tester Toy Tester

Amazing.. Inspiring.. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work... Also, he should have used direct deposit. ;)

DBZ Gohan's new clothes DBZ Gohan's new clothes

I LOL'D so hard. Very funny...

bboywreck responds:

I have a channel on youtube. I have alot of these videos. I am going to post some up on Newgrounds. My channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyHiFilms

Use My Force Use My Force

Ahahaha!!!! That was so funny! I don't think anyone has gone the "Yoda is a pervert who likes men" route before! CONGRATS!

Turf 0.2 Turf 0.2

I thought you could eat the other blobs, nooo hahaha. But it would be better if you could eat the other blob things.

Kill Santa! Kill Santa!

LOL

After you click restart, when the kid says: "Nobody mess with my mommy". LOL I can't tell you how funny that is.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Sweet game

It oozed with Devil May Cry style. And in most cases it was A LOT like DMC. Like the weapons, characters, orbs, etc... I liked the combat. But I do have some complains about the system. I think that the guns should cause a little more damage, and you should incorperate potions into gameplay.

Lastly, you should get rid of the boss surge attack; or make it give you minimal damage. Because most of the time I was fighting bosses it was so hard to even damage and not die before I kill them. So I ended up dieing half the time.

Overall, good game; kind of old concept (DMC). But definetly a solid flash game. Its something I could never make.

-AOEGuy

Redemption (Schrank RMX) Redemption (Schrank RMX)

Nice dude!!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks!

Final Battle[RMX] Final Battle[RMX]

Almost has a really cool unusual goa trance vibe to it. Great job! :D

Deshiel responds:

OMG everyone says that they hear trance when I'm trying to do techno!

That's it I quit! X.x

Dragon Ball Z Inspired Dragon Ball Z Inspired

Wow! Really surprised I thought it would be too repetitious at first, but it's really good! Well done! :)