View Profile AOEGuy

103 Movie Reviews

Amazing.. Inspiring.. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work... Also, he should have used direct deposit. ;)

I LOL'D so hard. Very funny...

bboywreck responds:

I have a channel on youtube. I have alot of these videos. I am going to post some up on Newgrounds. My channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/SkyHiFilms

Ahahaha!!!! That was so funny! I don't think anyone has gone the "Yoda is a pervert who likes men" route before! CONGRATS!

13 Game Reviews

I thought you could eat the other blobs, nooo hahaha. But it would be better if you could eat the other blob things.

LOL

After you click restart, when the kid says: "Nobody mess with my mommy". LOL I can't tell you how funny that is.

Sweet game

It oozed with Devil May Cry style. And in most cases it was A LOT like DMC. Like the weapons, characters, orbs, etc... I liked the combat. But I do have some complains about the system. I think that the guns should cause a little more damage, and you should incorperate potions into gameplay.

Lastly, you should get rid of the boss surge attack; or make it give you minimal damage. Because most of the time I was fighting bosses it was so hard to even damage and not die before I kill them. So I ended up dieing half the time.

Overall, good game; kind of old concept (DMC). But definetly a solid flash game. Its something I could never make.

-AOEGuy

3 Audio Reviews

Nice dude!!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks!

Almost has a really cool unusual goa trance vibe to it. Great job! :D

DESHIEL responds:

OMG everyone says that they hear trance when I'm trying to do techno!

That's it I quit! X.x

Wow! Really surprised I thought it would be too repetitious at first, but it's really good! Well done! :)

I hope to get an animation done one of these days! It's been awhile but there might be something coming soon! :) "I've seen the world and the way of people I see the dream that lurks inside the shadows I hope to translate that dream into a reality."

ddd @AOEGuy